Changing Withholding Tax Table Year

To change the current federal and/or state withholding tax table to a previous year, click on the "Config" button and select "Federal Withholding Year" or "State Withholding Year" from the drop-down menu.


Notes:State Withholding Year will be disabled if the employer file is configured to not show the state withholding taxes.
Some states may not have prior years available for selection.
TRAK will always default to the current tax year when the Paycheck calculator is opened.