Give Your Clients
The Information They’re Looking For
Your client’s have specific retirement questions, you want to show them specific retirement strategies, shouldn’t you be using specific retirement software?
TRAK helps you work in your clients’ best interests by providing understandable and transparent answers and analysis for common retirement strategies including:
Retirement Needs Analysis
Sometimes clients need to see the “gap” before they are motivated to change. TRAK’s Gap Calculator provides a rapid, visual gap analysis of a client’s retirement needs taking into account their retirement plan, Social Security, and nearly any combination of additional assets and incomes.
Clients find it hard to argue with their own data. So why not show them their own paycheck data? TRAK’s Paycheck Calculator is a suite of three separate calculators that help a client quickly and easily understand what is being said, find additional funding for retirement, and see how account funds will accumulate until retirement and the income that they will provide.
Plan Participant Solutions
TRAK’s Batch Processing solution is comprised of three reports, generated after importing census data and then a few clicks of the mouse.
- Batch Gap Analysis
- Contribution Analysis
- Participant Benchmark
The Batch Gap and Contribution Analysis reports are both focused on the participant. Rather than providing participants with less-than-helpful generic information or asking them to log onto the plan web portal after the meeting, these reports are advisor-driven allow the advisor to provide each participant a report with their personal information on it. Participant want to know “Am I ready for retirement?”, with TRAK’s Batch Processing you can be the advisor who answers that question.
Tax-wise Retirement Distributions
The Tax Wise Distribution Strategy identifies the ability to control taxable income as the key difference between the accumulation and distribution phases. During the accumulation phase, income is taxable and clients cannot choose to receive non-taxable income. In contrast, during distribution, clients can prioritize the distributions for each tax brackets. This key difference allows a client to better prioritize how distributions are taken in retirement.
Social Security Timing
The Strategic Social Security calculator is amazing, because with very simple input the calculator illustrates literally thousands of scenarios for a client and spouse. In most cases, the data input could not be easier. Simply enter the client’s date of birth, life expectancy and the primary insurance amount (PIA) at the full retirement age (FRA).
Social Security planning is not an isolated analysis, so planning to collect Social Security must be done in the context of other assets. This is easy to do with TRAK’s retirement needs calculator. Quickly view how a selected Social Security strategy integrates with the clients’ other retirement assets.
Sequence of Returns
Defined Benefit Programs
And Many More!
- Asset Allocation Questionnaire: Includes the flexibility to add many custom asset allocation questionnaires.
- RMD Calculator: Calculate the Required Minimum Distribution on an account and illustrate the effects of RMD on the account over time.
- 72(t): Instantly calculate a penalty free distribution from a pre-tax account prior to age 59½. Mid-term interest rates can be updated over the internet with the click of a mouse button!
- Maximum Allowable Contribution: TRAK allows you to quickly calculate the maximum annual contribution to 403(b) account (include the 402(g) catch up) and a 457 account. Includes calculate the 402(g) limit and double-up options.
- Debt Analyzer: Illustrate the paying off high interest credit cards with a loan from a qualified plan.
- College Funding: Calculate the savings needed to fund college accounts for client’s children.
- Internal Rate of Return Calculator: Calculate the rate of retuned in an account that includes irregular distributions and/or deposits.
The Retirement Analysis Kit (TRAK) has been ranked as the most effective sales tool by a Fortune 100 company. It receives praise from individual advisors and sales management. One broker-dealer tells us that “all of our best advisors use TRAK.” TRAK has been used by advisors for over 30 years and we routinely work with corporate clients to provide tailored, enterprise solutions.
This customization can include a specific set of calculators; change in the name of the software; provide integration with corporate software; and customize reports including a customized cover page, company or advisor branding, and customized disclaimer pages. Other TRAK features can be customized to meet your specific corporate needs.